Hot location for property and business
Located 147 km south-east of Bangkok, Pattaya can be reached with a 2-hour drive from the capital. It is therefore the best answer for a short seaside holiday and for leisure activities, offering a variety of entertainment options from exciting Alcazar Cabaret, Tiffany’s show, Sri Racha Tiger Zoo to religious sites such as the Big Buddha Hill, the Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Satchatham) and many more.
This internationally well-known seaside resort, full of superb facilities and entertainment activities, has become a hot spot for tourists and expats who love to live and make business in Thailand. In addition, it’s very close to “Laem Chabang”, Thailand’s largest port and one of the busiest container port in the world.
Unsurprisingly, high-tech infrastructures, such as a high-speed train, are being developed on the Bangkok-Chonburi-Rayong route.
Thanks to its seaside location, Pattaya continues to attract property investors from around the world, as it’s the perfect place to mix a beach lifestyle with urban living, in popular zones like “Jomtien”, “Wong Amat”, “Naklua” and “Pratumnak”. Undoubtedly, the new fast railway will actually make it possible to live in Pattaya and commute to work in the capital city, Bangkok.
Property development of high-rise condominiums, hotels and resorts keeps growing rapidly in this area.
Ideal for those who prefer the hillside, nice sea view and fresh air, it is one of the hottest zone for holiday homes.
Pattaya Infrastructure Plan
An excellent infrastructure plan, the project of Airport Rail Link is to build a new Eastern line on the Suvarnabhumi Airport-Chonburi-Pattaya-Rayong route.
The plan is to complete the project by 2017.
The approximate route of the new Eastern Line
- From Suvarnabhumi Airport-Chonburi-Rayong, for a distance of 206 km, departing from Bang Sue-Makkasan stations.
- From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Chachaoengsao for 50 km, with a travel time of 14 minutes (160 km/hr)
- From Chachaoengsao to Chonburi for 46 km, with a travel time of 15 minutes (250 km/hr)
- From Chonburi to Pattaya for 50 km, with a travel time of 16 minutes (250 km/hr)
- From Pattaya to Rayong for 55 km, with a travel time of 19 minutes (250 km/hr)